Friday, April 17, 2009

Open for Business.

So today I have joined the wonderful world of Blogging. I assume I will enjoy it as much as one would using a journal or scratching their back. Which means the result shall vary.
So I have booked an acting gig with macdonald's today. It is a promo for their new coffee cups. I will be walking around in a mall drinking coffee and advertising their coffee.

Read the promo description here:

"TALENT YOU ARE LOOKING LIKE YOU HAVE JUST WOKEN UP AND YOU LOOK LIKE ZOMBIES YOU WILL BE GOING IN AND OUT OF "MALLS."

Sounds hilarious but it's also $18.00 An hour for four hours. Which is pretty easy money if you ask me.

Today I have also Joined Twitter, well I lied, I joined it a while ago, but still.

http://www.twitter.com/kregjmcminn/

Twitter is basically useless compared to facebook, it is only updating status. I can do that on facebook!

I also heard Lily Allen's new single, Well newer. THE FEAR.



Well for right now that is it. It is friday night and I will be doing absolutely nothing, thank goodness too. I have been a little busy recently and could use the break!

Cheers
Kreg

PS: I will be posting a little something more useful next time around!

No comments: